- Automatic pre-press processing for quick and reliable plate preparation
- Shortest lead time from proof to print
- Good design reproduction
- High quality of halftone image and gradation
- Suitable for various qualities of paper and board
- Environmentally friendly, water-based inks, no solvents
FOR FURTHER QUESTIONS:
Offset printing is an indirect printing method where the printing ink is transferred onto a rubber-covered blanket cylinder by a plate cylinder, the so-called print form.
This print form transfers the image onto the cartonboard. For this process we use conventional as well as UV processes that work with low-migration and food-safe inks and coatings.