- High quality over long print runs
- 100 % seamless printing
- Excellent design reproduction
- High quality of halftone image and gradation
- Combination of solvent and water-based ink
- Excellent quality with metallic ink
- Suitable for various qualities of board / paper / foil
- Environmentally friendly thanks to recovery techniques for solvents and water-based inks
FOR FURTHER QUESTIONS:
Gravure is a direct printing method in which the image areas to be printed are made up of many small recesses which are engraved on a copper printing cylinder and are filled with ink.
The method gives good image reproduction. Gravure printing presses are mostly reel-fed presses which print at very high speeds.