FOR FURTHER QUESTIONS:
Clear Code® is our next-generation coding system that significantly enhances the customer serialisation and coding experience. By employing a low or high wattage CO2, fibre or UV laser, and a proprietary colour change technology, Clear Code® offers a high-contrast imaging on robust coating that provides a superior quality image tailored to Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Vision Systems.
The Clear Code® process has significant advantages over traditional inkjet coding, thermal transfer, and laser etching applications.
The Clear Code® process:
- Delivers superior scuff resistance and image adhesion versus competing approaches.
- Is compatible with the industry’s full range of suitable substrates, from folding cartons and inserts to labels and all flexibles, including Tyvek, as well as consistent with UDI system.
- Has proven itself to be the preferred laser imaging coding of industry-leading laser equipment and OCR vision system companies
- Provides high contrast & clarity of imaged code that increases production efficiencies.
- Minimal dwell time results in significantly faster line speed.
- Fewer production line rejects due to vision system failures coding.
- Is fully compatible with other imprint technologies such as thermal transfer, hot stamp, continuous Inkjet and Thermal Ink Jet.
- Is specifically formulated for customised application.
- Produces no degradation of the code image in heat, humidity, cold storage and cryogenic environments.
- Avoids dust particles in the packing lines, which are normally associated with ablation.
- Is environmentally-friendly because it does not need additional consumables.