- High-end results in terms of printing and finishing
- UV-colours and coatings, effect and spot finishing
- Blind and hot foil embossing, window patching, etc.
- Excellent converting (die cutting, creasing, perforating and gluing) for creating flexible shapes
- Grease barrier to protect from discoloration
- Brand image at the POS
FOR FURTHER QUESTIONS:
Shaped cartons, also called creative packs, offer a multitude of possible contours and shapes, such as round boxes, heart, star and oval shapes, as well as a wide range of commonly used standards in all sizes.
Because of the virtually limitless choice of contours, this type of package is especially popular for seasonal promotions, particularly in the confections segment, as for example for Advent calendars, Christmas specials, Easter bunnies and the like, but also in the personal care and cosmetics segment for creating unique, eye-catching cartonboard packaging solutions.