Worldstar Awards for MM Packaging
The WorldStar winners 2023 have been announced. And MM Packaging can look forward to three awards at the renowned international competition.
Fruit basket from MM Neupack
With the clever basket construction, the Austrian grocery chain Hofer packs its stone fruit plastic-free. Its plain design is reminiscent of a fruit basket and is as simple as it is ingenious: the packaging can be adapted to suit different types of fruit such as apricots, pears or plums, and can be assembled with one simple hand movement. The practical and at the same time fully recyclable stone fruit basket has already been honored for the fourth time now!
- 2021 - European Carton Excellence Award: Winner Food Packaging - Recycled Fibre
- 2022 - Golden “Marken-Magnet” in the category “Sustainability” & “Excellent Communications"
- 2022 - German Design Award: Special Mention “Excellent Communications Design - Packaging"
„Erdäpfelkiste“ from MM Neupack
The extraordinary potato packaging from the Austrian retailer Hofer allows consumers to easily handle and store the product. The box features a convenient carrying handle that makes transport much easier.
- 2022 - European Carton Excellence Award: Winner Food Packaging - Recycled Fibre
Paper-based tear tapes from MM Neupack and TANN GERMANY
Today, tear tapes, for example for envelopes or in e-commerce, are mostly made of plastic film and are not biodegradable. In close partnership with TANN Germany (Member of MM), MM Neupack has now started research and laboratory tests on paper-based tear tapes, where the choice of a strong paper that offers high stability (tear strength) with the lowest possible thickness was a key component.
- 2022 - German Packaging Award
With our wins at the WorldStar Award, we are continuing the series of prizes from 2022. We are excited to see what the fresh year may hold for us.